1. Only very niave students use something like Facebook for private conversations, real personal information or to report on nefarious deeds. Anyone who understands the basic workings of the internet realizes that you can’t ‘hide’ that information. ‘private space’ I mean… really. The internet? private?
2. The desire to ‘reach out’ into facebook for the ‘attention’ of the students is a reflection of either direct marketing or a desperate misunderstanding of what the university has to offer the current generation.
3. The app depends on giving private information. So… lets say my university has single sign on.
4. Blackweb is very much trying to stay relevant.
5. That is the smartest 23 year old kid in the whole world.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Zuckerberg